Saturday, September 15, 2007

10Mbps broadband for Vista Komanwel?

Based on TIME dotCom press release and a short discussion with a marketing guy of TIME dotCom on 14/9/07, 10Mbps broadband may be available to residents of Vista Komanwel. The not-so-good news is I may have to wait for at least 6 months. However that is still something to be excited about. My worry is TIME dotCom international gateway capacity which the company is trying to improve. After all, I do not want another intranet because I already have one :)

3 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

hey there, i do not know how to contact the author of this site. i was just wondering if you could help me out by telling me the street name for vista komanwel, block C. i am trying to apply for maxis broadband but they insist on me giving them the street name. all this while, our addresses are without street names. so i was wondering if you could possibly help me out here.

my email is tickleme@gmail.com, just in case. thanks a lot! :)

Mr. Vista Komanwel said...

VK address has no street name. You can show your telephone bill. BTW, please tell us your experience of Maxis wireless broadband.

Josh said...

the street name is Jalan Barat.